We are looking for Volunteer Photographers for specific assignments. These assignments would involve taking photographs at some of our key events. We are aiming to build up our database of photographs to promote our charitable objectives and raise awareness of our work.
Copyright of photographs taken on these assignments would belong to PECT, enabling us to use the photographs for promotional purposes. Photographers would need to have access to their own photography equipment and be responsible for the equipment’s safekeeping.
Peterborough Environment City Trust (PECT).
The PECT offices are at The Green House, 4-6 Cowgate, Peterborough PE1 1NA, but the role would involve visiting different Peterborough locations on assignment.
Salary (per annum pro rata):
This is an unpaid voluntary role, however we will pay “out of pocket” expenses for travel to and from Peterborough, any approved “out of pocket” work related expenses, all approved weekly and in advance.
On prior agreed assignments, covering a period of a couple of hours through to a full day, on weekdays, weekends and occasional evening work.
Marketing and Communications Manager.
• Taking photographs of key PECT events and activities.
• Providing pictures in a suitable high resolution jpeg format to use on the PECT website and to provide to media organisations.
• Liaising with the Marketing and Communications Manager to decide upon assignments and confirm dates, times, and locations.
• Dealing with other PECT staff, volunteers and customers in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring that PECT’s standards of customer care are adhered to.
• Ensuring that photo permissions forms are filled in for all members of the public photographed.
• All applicants should have some experience of event photography.
• Excellent communication skills.
For more information please read the role description
and send an email with a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com. We prefer to receive applications electronically, however we understand not everyone has access to the internet. You can also post your letter and CV to the address below.
Postal address: The Green House, 4-6 Cowgate, Peterborough PE1 1NA.