Small and medium sized businesses in Lincolnshire will be able to access free expert advice and grants to grow their business after a £4million cash injection into the county's Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub.
Funding has been secured by Lincolnshire County Council from the European Regional Development Fund for a three-year programme to boost local economic growth and create jobs across the county. The support is available exclusively to small and medium sized business in Greater Lincolnshire (including North and North East Lincolnshire).
It is designed to help businesses:
- Understand their current business position and the basic pillars needed to support their growth in the future
- Get their business ‘investment ready’ and access finance for growth
- Save energy, reduce waste and become more resource efficient
- Manage supply chains more effectively and access new supply chains
Whatever the needs of your business, a Growth Hub Adviser can help you to develop a tailored action plan to move your ideas forwards, directing you to the right sources of further help. Further information visit www.businesslincolnshire.com.
Want to improve your organisation’s resource efficiency?
Do you want to save money and reduce your carbon footprint?
Do you want to maintain custom from key clients and increase your competitiveness to attract more clients?
Do you want to set up an Environmental Management System for your organisation but are unsure where to start?
We provide specialist on-site resource efficiency support to help your businesses reduce its resource consumption, cut costs and increase competitiveness.
- Resource efficiency audit – we’ll help you identify where you can improve your environmental performance and save money.
- Resource efficiency action plan – expert help to compile an action plan to suit your business.
- Renewable Technologies – feasibility studies for technologies such as photovoltaic panels, wind turbines and biomass boilers to help you decide whether they will work for you.
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Training – two courses available, an Environmental Management System Introduction Workshop, and a two day ISO14001 Introduction Training.
- Ongoing support – to help you implement efficiency changes and an Environmental Management system.
- Awareness Campaigns – everything you need to get your staff to go green.
- Plus – case studies, funding advice and briefings on key topics and legislation to help you stay ahead.
To find out more or to book an audit, please contact David Knight on 01733 882547 or David.Knight@bizlincolnshire.com