The FREE Energy Advice Service is back!
Warm Homes Peterborough is a FREE energy advice service and community-based fuel poverty project run by the independent charity Peterborough Environment City Trust, and funded by the ScottishPower Energy People Trust.
This initiative is assisting city residents to enjoy affordable warmth, whilst also lowering the carbon footprint of Peterborough communities and conserving limited natural resources.
If you are a resident in the Peterborough city wards of Paston, Ravensthorpe, Orton Longueville, Orton Goldhay, Orton Malborne and Westwood you are entitled to the service, whether or not you own your home.
What is on offer?
• Through a home visit our trained and impartial staff can advise you on energy tariffs, available grant funding and positive behavioural measures that could potentially save you 100s of pounds a year.
• Simply switching energy tariffs for gas and electric saved an average of £292/yr per household nationally in 2015*.
• You will receive a FREE energy pack containing items to help you save energy and provide information that 98% of households surveyed have found useful.
• The Warm Home Discount will save eligible households £140/yr – we can help you apply.
• YouGov research recently found that 75% of people find their energy bills confusing – if you do too then we can help.
• Over 500 households have already benefitted from the service – make sure you don’t miss out!
*Between the 1st of December 2014 and 31st May 2015 through the uSwitch price comparison service.
Why sign up?
NHS evidence suggests maintaining a warm home can help to ensure the good physical and mental wellbeing of both adults and children. Children living in cold homes more likely to suffer from respiratory illnesses such as asthma.*
In addition to helping improve the energy efficiency of your home, we can also provide advice that could potentially save you 100s of pounds a year.
*More information available at: www.winterwarmthengland.co.uk/faq.html
To book your free home visit please call 07885912402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.