FREE ISO14001 Design and Implementation training course worth £800.
Find out everything you need to know to implement an Environmental Management System in your business and gain ISO14001 certification.
Date: This 2-day course will take place on 14th and 15th September.
Time: 10am – 4pm.
Venue: Hermes Suite, Mercury House, Foxby Lane, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21 1DY
Who: This course is only open to Lincolnshire-based small and medium sized businesses with up to 250 employees.
Come along to help your business:
• Save money and improve its bottomline.
• Get ahead of the competition and increase customer appeal by gaining an environmental certification.
• Keep up to date with incoming environmental legislation.
• Reduce waste and be more resource efficient.
• Create behaviour change and better operating systems in the workplace.
The course will cover:
• Overview of ISO14001.
• Initial Environmental Review.
• Environmental Policy.
• Environmental Aspects and Impacts.
• Legal Requirements.
• Objective Targets and Programme.
• Implementation Plan
• Management Review.
There are limited places so book now to avoid disappointment! For further information or to confirm your place contact Andrew Jackson on 01522 837209 or email email@example.com