The FREE Energy Advice Service is in your area!
Warm Homes is launching in South Holland. This FREE energy advice service and community-based fuel poverty project is run by the independent charity Peterborough Environment City Trust and funded by the Fenland Green Power Co-operative with matched funding from The Kenneth Miller Trust.
This initiative is assisting district residents to enjoy affordable warmth, whilst also lowering the carbon footprint of the South Holland community and conserving limited natural resources.
The project has already proven its success, helping over 500 households in Peterborough and Fenland by lowering their carbon footprint and energy bills.
If you are a resident of South Holland you are entitled to the service, whether or not you own your home.
What is on offer?
• Through a home visit our trained and impartial staff can advise you on energy tariffs, available grant funding and positive behavioural measures that could potentially save you 100s of pounds a year.
• Simply switching energy tariffs for gas and electric saved an average of £292/yr per household nationally in 2015*.
• You will receive a FREE energy pack containing items to help you save energy
• The Warm Home Discount will save eligible households £140/yr – we can help you apply.
• Over 500 households have already benefitted from the service – make sure you don’t miss out!
*Between the 1st of December 2014 and 31st May 2015 through the uSwitch price comparison service.
Why sign up?
NHS evidence suggests maintaining a warm home can help to ensure the good physical and mental wellbeing of both adults and children. Children living in cold homes more likely to suffer from respiratory illnesses such as asthma.*
In addition to helping improve the energy efficiency of your home, we can also provide advice that could potentially save you 100s of pounds a year.
*More information available at: www.winterwarmthengland.co.uk/faq.html
To book your FREE energy advice home visit call Project Officer Andrew Ellis on 01733 866437 or email email@example.com